BTCSECURE

From Minter Wiki
BTC.Secure.svg

BTCSECURE - Validator BTC.Secure's coin was created on May 15, 2019. This is the first custom coin created in the Minter network on block No. 2.

60% (9 million) of the issued coins was distributed among the pool participants, the remaining 40% (6 million) was distributed between the BTC.Secure team.

Coin specifications

  • Name: BTC.Secure Coin
  • Ticker: BTCSECURE
  • Initial amount: 15 000 000
  • Start price: 0,01
  • Initial reserve: 150 000 BIP
  • CRR: 70%
  • Message: -
  • Founder: Mx5ebe7e09717478cc85975bf455ed692114117799
  • Main Project name: BTC.Secure

Coin purpose

The validator buys a coin for 10% of the profit regularly. Developers plan to accept payments for services for PoS mining (Minter and other projects) in BTCSECURE only. There are conditions for lowering the commission for those who delegate the BTCSECURE coin to the validator node. Individual conditions depend on the size of the steak in the BTCSECURE coin and will be especially beneficial for holders of large steaks.

Commission reduction:

10% for steaks from 50,000 to 100,000 20% for steaks from 100,000 to 1 million 30% for steaks from 1 million to 10 million 40% for steaks from 10 million to 100 million 50% for steaks over 100 million

Development team

Validator BTC.Secure

Links