At the moment, all information is concentrated on two pages.
Let's look at the top of the page:
- Total custom coins
- Daily trading volume
- The total volume of exchange transactions for the last 24 hours (20 002 165 BIP);
- Total trades - number of performed deals for the last 24 hours in the direction of BIP - a cash-in coin and vice versa (6 875).
- Total trades - number of performed deals in the last 24 hours in the "BIP" direction and vice versa (6 875).
- The BIP dominance at the moment is relative to the caste coins, considering the current issue.
- BIP price
- Current BIP price in $ ( United States dollar);
- Market Cap - Current BIP capitalization in $. You can calculate by formula: number of coins * price of 1 coin.
- Types of coins: All coins Validators coins. It is currently possible to separate the validator coins from other Minter coins.
- Different Coin Parameters. The developers have implemented basic sorting parameters based on the coinmarketcap resource principle, i.e. it is possible to select castom coins only with the theme of the basic parameters that the user is looking for:
- # (Place) - rating of the coin by the current reserve in BIP. It does not depend on other filters;
- Coin - ticker coins and its icon. The developers plan to upload icons and manage some data about the coin;
- CRR - ranges from 10% to 100%;
- Price - current price of 1 coin in BIP;
- 24h Change - percentage price change for the last 24 hours;
- 24h Volume - volume of transactions for the last 24 hours in BIP;
- Reserve - coin reserve in BIP at the moment;
- Supply - current amount of coins;
- Delegated - the percentage of the coins loaded relative to the full current issue;
- Created - address of the creator, date and time of coin creation (link to Minterscan Explorer);
- Trend (7d) - mini chart of coin price change in 7 days.
At the bottom of the page the user can see the current version of the site, the current block of Minter's network, the time of the last update and use the page navigation:
For example, we will use MSCAN coin:
- Transaction data
Currently, users can view Transaction certain coins that affect the price, namely: buying, selling and using the coin to pay the commission.
- Block is the block in which a certain transaction was made;
- Date - date and time of the transaction;
- Side - type of operation: Sell - sale of a coin, Buy - purchase of a coin, Fee - use of a coin to pay commission in any transaction;
- Type - transaction type;
- Price - the price of the coin at the moment of making a particular transaction;
- Amount - number of coins that take part in the transaction;
- Volume - the amount of coins by which or which was converted to the current coin;
- Volume (BIP) - the volume of transaction in BIP equivalent;
- Address - Mx address, which made the transaction;
- Hash - the link of the transaction.
- Basic Coin Metrics
- Coin - ticker and coin icon;
- Last price - current price of the coin in BIP;
- Safe price - a function that predicts the price at a single sale of the whole stack of coins that are not delegated;
- Price in delegation - coin price in delegation and percentage of the current price;
- 24h Volume - trade volume for the last 24 hours;
- 24h Delegate - number of delegated coins for the last 24 hours.
- Normal chart at TradingView. You can choose a convenient time format - from 1 minute to 1 month.
- Coin Parameters
- Mutable data - variable data:
- Supply - current issue;
- Reserve - current reserve;
- Delegated - the current number of delegated coins, plus a percentage relative to the current issue;
- Immutable data. Invariable data, which were specified at coin creation:
- Name - the name of the coin;
- Created - creation date and block;
- Creator - address from which the coin was created;
- CRR - varies from 10% to 100%;
- Initial Supply - initial number of issued coins;
- Initial Reserve - initial reserve in BIP;
- Initial price - starting price;
- Price for creator - coin value for creator;
- Chainik does not use a full node, but recalculates the parameters of all coins (each transaction), i.e. there is a complete reconstruction of the entire blockchain;
- The idea is to combine all the blockchains that support atomic swaps or free conversion. The service will display coins that can be exchanged for each other without exchangers or third parties;
- Chainik is not and will not be listed.