Console is a versatile tool that allows you to safely store, transfer, buy and delegate the Minter network’s coins. Similarly to other products by the Minter Development team, Console is open-source .
- Coins transfer;
- Coins conversion;
- Creating and activating checks;
- Coins delegation;
- Creating a masternode;
- Creating coins;
- Generating and signing offline transactions.
On the “Wallet” tab, users can check wallet address and its balance in BIP as well as all of the Minter network coins that they own and the balance for each of them.
On this tab users can also send coins and check the transaction history (transactions, time, sender, type and the number of coins).
On this tab users can buy or sell any coin created in the Minter network.
On this tab any network user can create a check, as well as cash the received check and get coins on his balance. To activate a check it is necessary to know the password for it.
On this tab users can create and launch their masternode. Here they can also declare the masternode, connect it to the network and edit the data about it. It’s possible to edit the address for accruals as well as the address of the masternode owner. There’s also an option to turn the masternode off, if necessary.
Anyone can create his own coin in the Minter network. Fill in all the fields on the tab and click the “Create” button. A commission is charged for issuing a coin, depending on the number of symbols in the Ticker.
On this tab users can receive the nonce value needed to generate a new transaction on an offline device as well as send a signed transaction that was generated on an offline device.
The Account tab contains information about the user’s wallet, its address and the seed-phrase needed for accessing it.
Besides the main menu, the Console contains links to the information services about the network and the source code for the developers.
- Status - information about the main network indicators (amount of the created coins, blocks, transactions, validators, commissions, total issue of coins);
- API - API for the developers;
- Calculator - Minter network calculator that allows users to precalculate the parameters for their coins.
- Explorer - a tool used to review the information from the blockchain about the network operation (blocks, transactions, addresses, rewards for the delegations, etc.).
- SDK - SDK for the developers
- Help/FAQ - page with frequently asked questions about Minter network and answers to them.
Minter Console is available in Russian and English. The language can be changed in the upper right corner, next to the exit button.
-  Minter Github