Creating a coin
Main article 'Coin creation'
You can create a custom coin only in Console on the Coiner tab.
To create a coin you must enter the following parameters:
- Title (name of the coin);
- Ticker (a unique coin symbol that consists of Latin upper case letters and numbers);
- Initial amount (estimated);
- Initial BIP reserve (estimated);
- CRR (Constant Reserve Ratio);
- Message (note, as example it can be field to indicate the purpose of creating a coin).
In the Console, on the "Create Coins" tab, there is a link to Minter Calculator where you can calculate the parameters of the coin.
It is necessary to have a sufficient amount of BIP on the balance to create the initial reserve of the coin and pay a commission for issuing the coin (depends on the number of symbols in the Ticker).