From Minter Wiki
Any project, including the Minter network, has its own historical events.
We will try to bring them to this article.
Events before the launch of the main network
- December 19, 2017 - the concept of the project was formed, the working name of the project was chosen as MONETA
- December 30, 2017 - a decision was made to rename the project to ATOM, the atom.me domain was purchased. Then COSMOS collects its the same named coin, so the decision was canceled
- January 23, 2018 - the main site of the project https://www.minter.network was launched
- January 24, 2018 - the first transaction in the first test network
- February 15, 2018 - the first PCO document https://about.minter.network/Minter_PCO.pdf
- March 1, 2018 - launch of Testnet (test network)
- March 31, 2018 - version 0.111 of the main document of the White Paper in Russian was published
- May 1, 2018 - the Minter channel (Russian) was created on Telegram https://t.me/MinterNetwork
- August 3, 2018 - alpha version of the BIP wallet on the Minter network
- August 8, 2018 - Minter launches one of the first KYC procedures using Telegram Passport
- August 27, 2018 - Minter held its first hackathon dedicated to the development of rating and node profiles
- September 24, 2018 - the White Paper is updated to version 0.4 https://about.minter.network/Minter_White_Paper.pdf
- October 2, 2018 - Minter Global OU (Estonia) is registered
- October 5, 2018 - iOS wallet released
- October 6, 2018 - Roadmap of the Minter project was published https://trello.com/b/yXzshOhW/minter-roadmap
- October 23, 2018 - the winners of a large-scale competition for the contest of participants were announced.
- October 25, 2018 - Minter meeting was held for 150 participants in Moscow
- October 31, 2018 - end of the early access campaign.
- October 31, 2018 - the starting price of BIP = $ 0.063 (100,000 BIP for one BTC) or 4.13 ₽ is fixed
- November 14, 2018 - the functionality for transferring BIP from pool owners at face value (100,000 BIP for 1 BTC) was launched
- December 5, 2018 - Minter Global OU received a crypto license that allows you to deposit/withdraw fiat on the Minter network
- December 21, 2018 - a beta version of Minter wallets on the web that works with any device https://wallet.beta.bip.to/
- March 14, 2019 - the launch of the Cosmos Hub blockchain, powered by the Tendermint Core engine. The launch of the Minter core network is scheduled in 30 days.
- March 18, 2019 - Minter Development Foundation is registered in the United States. Minter
- May 14, 2019 - the starting price of BIP in the Minter network is fixed as $ 0.32
Events after the launch of the main network
- May 15 at 15:05 UTC 2019 - the start date of Minter Mainnet
- May 15, 2019 - the first PCO in Minter Btcsecure PCO
- May 15, 2019 (at block 5760) - the blockchain protection was triggered for the first time. The blockchain was stopped and continued to work at 10:00 UTC (13:00 Moscow time)
- May 22, 2019 - the first 100,000 blocks were created. The 100,000th Block Validator was BTC.Secure
- May 24, 2019 - a pint of beer was sold for 12 BIP First beer for BIP
- May 26, 2019 - Minter team landed on Wall Street DAO in New York
- May 31, 2019 - initial bonuses to all users who participated in the early access campaign
- June 3, 2019 at 12:20:35 (GMT + 4) - on block 316634 the first coin with a 3-letter ticker was created. Commission allocated 1,000,000 (one million) BIP
- June 6, 2019 - the Minter Pro validator makes a critical mistake and gives a subscription with a penalty of 5% and all stakes
- June 9, 2019 - enthusiasts, experts, people who are especially passionate about the Minter blockchain will be named as geeks. It is a new term in Minter network
- June 12, 2019 - the first car was sold for BIP. https://explorer.minter.network/transactions/Mtc499da198395b807c1a6ddaffe743eb9196424f2b61ebe9c2f3c95c42516c0ba
- June 14, 2019 - airdrop to everyone who entered their address in the genesis block
- June 26, 2019 - a special DAO address, everyone was in the genesis block, KARMA coins marked GENESIS KYC OK.
- July 1, 2019 - the Minter 5 reality show was launched, all announcements were published in the Telegram channel @ Minter_5
- July 3, 2019 - the Minter Wiki project (https://minter.wiki/) was launched. Iy is an encyclopedia of knowledge about the Minter blockchain.
- July 7, 2019 - 500 million BIP have been released on the network, i.e. 5% of the planned 10 billion
- July 11, 2019 - Minter Development Foundation, an American company representing the interests of the network and the DAO, successfully opened accounts in several American banks and corporate accounts on US exchanges
- July 13, 2019 (06:27:25 GMT + 4) - the first millionth block in the Minter network was created.
- July 15, 2019 - the alpha version of the MBank project was launched (https://bip.dev/)
- August 15, 2019 - the first Moscow meetup of the Minter network
- October 26, 2019 - the opportunity to purchase BIP using plastic cards is open in the alpha version of MBank
- December 4, 2019 - the first Minter Demo Day. Minter 1.1 and Minter 2.0 were announced.