Minterinsider is a financial and information portal, which publishes reviews of projects, validators and coins, as well as interviews with active representatives of the Blockchain community Minter, important news from the Minter world and the world crypto market.
The first publication was released on August 15, 2019.
Themes of the publications
- Reviews of projects running on Minter's blockchain,
- Minter network validator reviews,
- Overviews of custom coins of Minter blockchain,
- Interviews with project development teams, experts in various fields, as well as active members of the Minter community,
- News from Blockman Minter and the world's crypto community.
- Weekly Minter Digest, which tells you about the most important Minter blockbusters events of the past week.
- To be informed - author's column by Pavel Koikov about how the BIP and custom coin rates have changed over the past week.
- Dichthionomycon - author's column by Mike Smithoff with analytical-philosophical reflections on the Minter Blockchain and the processes taking place in it.
- Overview of validators - author's column by Yuri Loktionov about the changes that took place with the validators for the last week.
The team of the Minterinsider portal consists of 6 people. Editor-in-chief Ekaterina (Telegram @milada2) has marketing education, worked previously in the team of Minter Custom channel, and was also a member of MinterWiki editorial team. There are also 5 editors in the team who write daily reviews, interviews, and articles for the portal.