StakeHolder is one of the first validators of the Minter network. The infrastructure is based on equipment from the market leaders in cloud computing: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Digital Ocean, providing availability, reliability and security of a hardware infrastructure.
The validator has its own coin SHSCOIN.
StakeHolder public key validator
- Evgeny Taburyansky is an it-specialist and developer from St. Petersburg (interview with DeCenter, 2018), administrator of StakeHolder, creator of SHSCOIN.
In addition to maintaining the work of the node, the team also develops other services:
- Profitability calculator - a service that calculates the return on the delegation to the validator with 10% commission;
- Rating of validators - service informer about the state of network validators, their stability and reliability;
- Wallet-info - capacious service informer about the state of the purse: capitalization, balance state, delegated funds, as well as detailed information about the distribution of funds to the validators and losses of coin value from delegation;
- AutoDelegator - on-line automatic delegation service, with flexible delegation settings (service overview). Works completely on the client's side, does not store private keys and other data on the server.
- Telegram bot MInterQr_bot is a generator of personal QR codes of wallets and PubKey validators;
- Telegram bot MinterChequeBot - MinterCheck widget.
Participating in the development of the Minter network
- Providing developers with free access to the infrastructure of API servers: (testnet and mainnet). These are pooled resources from different volunteer validators under a single load balancer.
- Providing individual commission conditions for startups on the Minter platform.
- Validator made a statement in August 2018. In the same year, the project team developed the first public service: profitability calculator.
- The winner of two hackathons conducted by the Minter team: "Validators Statistics" and "Decentralized Exchanges".
- One of the six validators in which the founder of the network Eugenye Gordeev invested his 36 BTCs.
- After the launch of the main network, the Minter StakeHolder validator was the first to receive a 1% fine for missing blocks, despite this, the loss of delegates was completely covered, although no promises or guarantees were made in this case.